Margaret and The Candid Counsel crew put together many terrifying tales of just what it takes to frighten your friendly attorney. In no particular order Margaret’s classic tales of terror include:
- Writing emails to your lawyer joking about who in the company will look good in an orange jumpsuit.
- Conduct your own internal investigation without a lawyer involved.
- Label every email you send “attorney-client privileged & confidential” even when there is no attorney on the email chain.
- Suggest that your business partner do precisely what your lawyer just told you your company cannot do.
- Don’t tell your lawyer the whole story.
To read more scary stories, head to Candid Counsel’s 12 ways to frighten your attorney.
Happy Halloween 🎃