Should You Start Your Own Law Firm? A Panel Discussion with Lawyers Who Did
Panel Discussion Sponsored by University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law and the DC Bar
Date & Time: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
CLE Credit: No
**This is a free event, registration is required. Please RSVP to Adrienne Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You are not providing your information to the D.C. Bar, but to an outside organizer for this program.
Hear from a panel of attorneys who will discuss making the decision to start a law firm, growing a firm and resources to manage your practice.
This “Off the Record” announcement only program is sponsored by the D.C. Bar Law Practice Management Section. Cosponsored by the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law.
Remarks made during “Off the Record” programs may not be used for publication.
University of the D.C. School of Law
4200 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Building 52, Room 440
Washington DC 20008
- Margaret M. Cassidy, Esq., Cassidy Law PLLC
- Daniel Mills, Assistant Director, D.C. Bar Practice Management Advisory Service
- Tom Spiggle, Esq., The Spiggle Law Firm
- Adrienne Jones, Assistant Director, Office of Career and Professional Development UDC David A. Clarke School of Law (Moderator)
- Edgar Ndjatou, Esq., Partner, McCree Ndjatou, PLLC (Moderator
This is a free event, registration is required
– – –